Marriage License Requirements
- At least one applicant must reside in Carroll County.
- If both applicants reside out of state but are getting married in Carroll County, they should apply for a license in Carroll County.
- Applicants must appear together to apply for a license.
- Each applicant must present a Driver's License (photo identification). If neither applicant has a Driver's License, a Birth Certificate AND a Social Security Card is required.
- If either applicant has been previously married, a certified copy of the most recent divorce/dissolution is required.
- If either applicant has been widowed, a copy of the death certificate is required.
- Cost is $50.00 (Cash or Check Only)
- Marriage License is issued the same day and the license is valid for 60 days.
Click here to apply for a marriage license.